The Best Mobile RV Repair Service in California
Mobile RV Services in the Modesto, Stockton, Fresno and Merced Areas
As a company with over 15 years of RV Repair experience, Jimbo’s is the best solution for all of your Mobile RV repair needs! But just what is it exactly that makes Jimbo’s so reliable? Why should we be the ones that you call first when you have a problem?
- We offer predictable pricing, all of our work is charged under a flat, hourly rate. We strive to be direct with our customers and never give them the run-around on pricing.
- We come to you! That’s right! We provide service to anywhere within 100 miles of Modesto. Some of the services we provide include RV Heating and Air, RV Roof Repair, Electrical maintenance, and more! Find a full list of service, check our services.
- We are happy to work with all makes and models of vehicles including Coachmen, Entegra, Fleetwood, Jayco and Winnebago. No matter what it is, we can fix it guaranteed!
- With over 15 years of experience, we offer the best and most experienced mobile service that you can find in all of California
- As a company based in Modesto, we provide for multiple cities including Modesto, Stockton, Fresno, Oakdale, Sacramento and others along the I-99 Corridor. For all of the locations that we cover, please check our Areas of Operation page.
- If for any reason, we can’t fix your vehicle on site, we will gladly arrange a tow for you!
- We pledge to have most jobs fully completed within 24 hours whenever possible
- If you’re not happy with your service for any reason, we promise complete and total customer Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back
No matter where you happen to be located, whether you’re at home or on the road, Jimbo’s provides the following to our customers:
We’ll repair Any issue at anytime, anywhere
We’re glad to meet our customers, no matter where they happen to be located. Whether you need RV Roof Repair, Breakdown relief, or RV Heating and air, we’ll meet you anywhere within 100 miles of Modesto,Stockton, Fresno,Oakdale or Manteca on any road, street or highway and work with you every step of the way to get you back on the road as soon as possible. When you have work done with Jimbo’s, an experienced technician will approach you one-on-one and walk you through their process, and give you a cost breakdown, making sure that the customer knows exactly the kind of RV repair they’re having done, and why it’s worth paying for.