RV Roof Repair / Rubber Roof Preventative Maintenance and Care
- Stamp out and repair roof problems before they happen
- Jimbo’s offers full UV treatment as well as cleaning, installation, and inspection.
Fiberglass and Aluminum Roof Repair and Roof Maintenance
- While these RV roofs are less maintenance heavy than Rubber Roofs, Fiberglass and aluminum roofs still require some TLC every now and then.
Heating & Air
- We offer cleaning, repair, and installation of all RV HVAC systems including ductless, gas furnaces, oil furnaces and heat pumps.
- Keep your RV warm and cozy for Years on end!
- Inspections of your RV’s furnace are vital to making sure it remains comfortable inside of your RV year-round.
Water Heater Service
- RV water Heaters should be inspected annually to ensure maximum safety and efficiency
Electrical System Inspection
- This should optimally be performed every 6 months to ensure safe operation and prevent fires.
- If a faulty electrical system in your RV isn’t repaired and properly functioning, it can cause many safety hazards!
Seal Tech Testing
- Ensure that you’re protected against pesky leaks in your RV’s roof and exterior!
- Should be inspected routinely in order to ensure optimal airflow and good burner health.
- Proper Refrigerator inspection can keep it running for years to come!
Slideout Maintenance Service
- Annual inspections are recommended to maintain trouble-free operation & long life.
- Our inspection service includes lubrication of seals, as well as repair of the sliding mechanism.
RV Spa Packages
- We’re your cleaning professionals! Exterior & interior cleaning & detailing to keep your RV looking sharp.
RV Generator Inspection and Repair
- We offer full RV Generator inspection, maintenance, installation and repair services.
- Appliances and Accessories should be properly inspected annually in order to keep accessories running cleanly and ensuring safe travels.
Tire Inspection, Installation and Service
- We’ll order and install and align compatible tires for your RV
- Prepare your RV for the Winter!
- Our Winterization process goes through every aspect of your RV including, Plumbing, Stabilizing Jacks, Tires, Electrical Systems and Engines
- Ensure your RV Runs properly after a long, harsh Winter with our De-Winterization Services!
- We’ll inspect your plumbing, as well as check for leaks and plumbing issues that the Winter cold could leave behind.
RV Orientation and Introduction
- Did you just purchase a brand new or previously owned RV? Do you want to learn all the ins and outs of caring for and maintaining your new RV?
- Let us show you how and make you into an RV Pro in no time!